Tuesday, May 26, 2009
5:38 PM
HOUSE FOR SALE!
ADDRESS: Heaven
FEATURES:
- Many rooms with a master suite
- Spacious love
-Open floor plan for peace
- Large eat-in grace
- Fenced in mercy with room for expansion
- Son room with a marvelous view of salvation
- Pool of milk and honey in the back
- Pearly gates in front
DIRECTIONS:The only way to the Father is through the Son
PRICE:$0.00 - Calvary - Owner financing
COMMUNITY:
- Friendly angelic neighbors
- Great family and friends
- Praise the Lord all day and night
BONUS:
- Crown of stars, new luxurious robe Golden slippers with matching wings. Bring a friend and get a reward
For more information...Call your local agent or representative...Name, address and phone number listed below:
NAME: Jesus Christ
ADDRESS: Repent Highway and Streets of Gold
PHONE: Dial John 3:16
Author: Pam Ryans
In my Father's house are many mansions;
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself,
thatwhere I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:2-3