Sunday, May 10, 2009
11:16 PM
Have been ignoring this space for quite some time. Been busy rushing for deadlines, chionging for exams, feeling angry with myself..
Felt so much better after bintan trip. Hope to go to more islands in the future!
*AHEM*
After a week of no sch, i have been thinking alot.
i reached conclusion.
I NEED A CHANGE.
I want to be a better person. I want to feel less angry, less stupid. I want to be smarter, more attentive in class. I think this whole sem of juggling work and studies is turning me into a stress bomb, waiting to explode at the next person hu irritates me. I need to change all this, in order not to hurt ppl who cares about me. Corny as it sounds, it comes with the age.
I hope to change the way i look too. Ppl thinks that i look older than my age. damm! Im considering taking up contacts lens maybe? But i dun even dare to touch my eyeballs... help!
Look out for my next change (= In any way if ur find that im not behaving well, pls kick me. alternatively, u may call my mum up to complain. haha.
alright, i dont haf much to say already. gd nitex everyone (=
bintan photos are uploaded in my fb, pls drop comments!