Wednesday, December 31, 2008
9:35 AM
With another yr drawing its curtains soon, I am feeling a sting of saddness right now. Cant bear to say good bye yet. I hate the feeling of saying goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stepping into a new year will mean an additional year to my age. I absolutely resist growing up. I hate to be force into maturity, having to take up more responisibilities and commitments. Sometimes i feel i would like to be an ostrich, completely oblivious to the surroundings and live in my own world. I think that explains why i am always in a daze?
Another reason why i resist the new year is because in his upcoming year, i will be facing many challenges. Starting my course in Mid jan. Would probably spend 3 evenings every wk studying, and that would be my routine for the nxt 4 yrs. Hmm, I will be taking up Industrial Mgmt and Engineering (IME) at NUS, a part-time degree in relation to the full time version: Industrial Systems and Engineering (Think QME peeps would be more familiar with what is it about?).
2009 will be a taxing year for me, Mentally, phyiscally, emotional and finanically. The full course cost 36k. Although government is providing a 40% subsidy, i will not be eligible till i hit 21. Which means i need to pay the full sum for 2 Semesters... Sucks rite? Cant even bend the rigid rule when in real case i will be living my 21 years on earth in 2009. On top of that im still in the mist of achieving my driver's licence..
On top of that, Mr Tan will be starting his course too in Jan. Which means we will have even lesser time to go out ))))= Hopefully we are able to pull thru this difficult 4 years tgt. And live happily ever after? hahaha.
My New year's resolution is to find time and money for all my commitments and responisibilities.
To all my cherished ones, please look after urselves ok? I wouldnt have enough strength to look after all of u!